Saturday, March 28, 2020

It got me thinking..what if there was no corona virus? Will i ever get back to strike these keys again? Really i was just sucked into these times of ever not finding time and always get busy like the days are not anymore 24 hrs but less.

You see i didnt even realize it but kinda juz accepting that never was there  enough time to fill up what we wanted to do in a day. Then this pandemic teaches us now that time is subjective and relative. There is always time for everything...time to chat with family, relatives and friends; time to remember happy or sad moments; time to talk with oneself during early morning walks; Or even juz get lost in a free flowing river of thoughts.



Personally, the biggest chunk of my 24hrs goes to my apo, Kenshin. Possibly if all of them are only within my reach physically, i would love hanging with them...the responsibility of passing the wealth of experiences, traditions & culture and wisdom inside my head in these 70 years of living my life. Indeed i have become 




No comments:

  Happy New Year 2023!!! Hope to find time this year to get back to blogging😞 The world is in turmoil with the war in Ukraine getting me wo...